- Nick and Nora Charles? Martinis.
- Leon from The Professional? Milk.
- The ladies from Sex and the City? Cosmos.
- Alex from A Clockwork Orange? Maloka Plus.
- Dr. Hannibal Lector? A nice Chianti with a side of Fava bean (may I suggest Fattorie Melini’s Chianti Classico Reserva?)
And let’s not forget Caucasians and the Dude. Better known as White Russians, this sweet concoction (for those of you living under a rock) is a mix of milk, vodka and coffee liquor. My slightly lactose intolerant stomach can only handle one, but what else are you going to drink when watching The Big Lebowski? Side note, my favorite version that the Dude makes in the movie is the one with non-dairy coffee creamer he concocts in Maude Lebowski’s art studio. Personally, I like Vertical Vodka with Kahlúa and just a splash of heavy cream. But to each Dude, his own.